Lean Strategy: The Role of Reflection
[viddler id-98d12765 h-370 w-437]
In our continuing Strategy Friday video series on Lean Strategy, I explore how reflection as part of Â lean thinking can also be an integral part in building or planning your business strategy, as well as adjusting as you move along..
Show Notes and Approximate Time
- What is reflection:
- 0:20 Reflection is a core, concept, skill. principle, belief in the Lean environment. We should be reflecting all the time but not for the sake of reflection but for the sake of improvement and improved action.
- 0:58 It (Reflection) is really meant to build a collective conscience and understanding within the organization.
- What is its role in strategy:
- 1:27 Reflect on what’s working and make proper adjustment.
- 1:34 First, Set up strategy to get early feedback – build reflection into strategy, the more differ it is, the more we have to reflect
- 2:13 Secondly, willingness to make adjustments – Honda strategy
- 4:00 Build strategy with reflection in mind
- 4:03 Assume you gonna make adjustment going forward
- 4:05 Build it onto the plan as well