Interview with Mark Graban, Host of Lean Blog Podcast
Recently, I had the pleasure of sitting down with my friend and host of the Lean Blog Podcast, Mark Graban, but this time instead of sitting in the chair of the interviewee I was, instead, the one asking the questions about Mark’s new book “Measures of Success: React Less, Lead Better, Improve More.” Here is a sampling of what you’ll learn by listening to the interview.
- What is a process behavior chart and why should you implement one?
- Where does variation fit in into this universe of lean thinking?
- What are the three rules you should keep in mind when looking at a chart?
- What’s Mark’s advice on not overreacting to every data point?
- What happens to the process chart when AI is introduced?
I hope you enjoy the interview as much as I did. You can listen to or read the entire podcast by visiting http://bit.ly/2NxkmhJ.