Our Lean Whiskey Debut [[Episode 1]]
In the very first episode of Lean Whiskey, Mark Graban and Jamie Flinchbaugh, longtime friends, lean thinkers, and whiskey enthusiasts, join forces to enjoy a casual conversation — mostly about lean and a little bit about whiskey.
In Episode 1, which we labeled as a “wet run” instead of a “dry run”, we share some of our joint interests, explore our whiskey choices, react to an article about lean in the news, and take a listener question. What follows are some topics and relevant links:
- Mark and Jamie both attended MIT’s Leaders for Manufacturing program, now rebranded as Leaders for Global Operations
- Mark shared his selection for non-Kentucky American whiskey as Garrison Brothers Balmorhea
- Jamie shared his Wyoming Whiskey Outryder
- Mark and Jamie discussed this article about the Toledo Jeep factory
- Ask us a question for future blog posts. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Lean Whiskey podcast via LeanWhiskey.com, LeanBlog.org/leanwhiskey, or JFlinch.com/LeanWhiskey
- Please subscribe, rate, and review the podcast!